10 June 2014

Style It: Runway to Beach

Style It: Runway to Beach...and everywhere in between!

It was love at first sight when I spotted this gorgeous dress on the "runway" at the Nantucket blACKbook Beauty and the Beach fashion show.


Courtney in The Lovely and Liam in One Orange Shop


Of course it just  happened to be from the best boutique on Nantucket--  The Lovely -- where I did some damage during Christmas Stroll. I think it's time for a trip back to my favorite island (hint, hint) and a stock-up on summer wardrobe essentials.

A quick search showed that the label is Lola Australia designed by Perette Creighton. The pieces are just my style with a boho chic vibe, colorful, ethnic patterns, relaxed fabrics and feminine details of lace and ruffles.

I would live in this fuchsia silk caftan! 




Which is your favorite piece for summer?

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS