02 February 2014

Game Over: DIY Necklace

Ladies, if you're anything like me, this Sunday night doesn't mean anything special. Sadly enough, I've been paying so little attention to football this year that I don't even know who's doing the half-time show! But I know that the Sailor will be glued to the Super Bowl, regardless of the fact that his "team" isn't playing.




If you're looking for something to keep you occupied while your hubby is drinking beer, eating wings and pizza, and cheering, I found a super easy craft that can be completed in just a couple of hours.

 via Domestic Fashionista
via Domestic Fashionista


I found this DIY flower necklace on Pinterest several months ago, and a friend re-pinned it. My friend is super ambitious, and she's one of the few people I know that actually follows through on making the things she pins, whether it's recipes or crafts. I was inspired after she reaffirmed that it's really easy, so I gave it a try too. 




My necklace isn't nearly as pretty as those on the Domestic Fashionista's site, and my photo's yet another reminder that I really need to step up my game when it comes to learning how to take pictures. It fortunately looks better in person. In any case, I still had fun making it! So go gather a couple of old t-shirts and a hot glue gun, and get started! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS