28 August 2013

Resolution

Can I please get a "do-over" on summer? I can hardly believe that it's almost Labor Day! I know, I know. That's what everyone says. Time flies when you're having fun. In reality though, I feel like I missed lots of the fun stuff that usually makes summer the best season.


There were no hikes, no tennis matches (one attempt), no vacations to the beach, no camping excursions, no day-trips. Na-da. Don't get me wrong, we had a bit of fun. We went out on the boat and dined al fresco a handful of times. I was able to lay in the sun some and read a few good books. I took a couple of golf lessons. We went to the orchestra and saw incredible fireworks. 


There were some highs (new babies and new homes to celebrate) and some lows (cancelled tropical getaway to visit my bestie and more cloudy than sunny days).



So, here we are a few days shy of September 1, and I'm searching Pinterest for quotes to cheer myself up. I can't get those summer days back to re-live. The only thing that I CAN do is make sure that the future doesn't repeat the past. That means I need to make a killer MUST do list for the fall and be unstoppable when it comes to making things happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS