18 October 2012

Window Shopping Wish List


I'm on a self-imposed shopping moratorium...There's absolutely nothing I need, and I'm working hard on being more financially responsible. But that doesn't mean I can't window shop! Here's my wish list this week...



I know, I know. This sweater looks exactly like the one I wore for years or at least until the fresh winter white had a dull perma gray-tinge from too much wearing and washing.

JCrew Cambridge Cable. $98


The famed Blair of Atlantic Pacific recently appeared in these jewel colored trousers...LOVE, love, love her outfit.

Bee

Asos Green spotted trousers $79.00...Out of stock

I desperately want a burgundy leather pencil skirt. But all of my trolling the internet hasn't come up with exactly what I want. This skirt might work if it was six inches longer. It may seem like a steal at $15 but is there $15 worth of pleather there???

Burgundy leather skirt $15.00 (Yep, seriously!) Forever 21


With a wedding coming up in November and holiday parties right around the corner, I could justify this purchase by wearing these fancy danglies on many occasions! Everyone needs some new sparkle once in awhile!


Baublebar Palandrome Drops $46

In my opinion, one can never have an excess of animal print anything or too many monogrammed items. This belt from C Wonder is pretty practical and could be worn for dress up occasions or with jeans.

C Wonder Belt. $48 strap; $28 initial


That's the short list! Almost TGIF!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS