25 October 2012

Doloris Petunia: Over-the-Top Gems and Dresses with Twirl-ability

I think I've died and gone to heaven. I just stumbled upon Doloris Petunia, and I can't remember being this excited about jewelry in... I-don't-know-how-long. This is my new obsession.


Courtney Prince is the brilliant designer behind the brand. A former figure skater who channeled her passion for glamour and bling into jewelry design, Courtney's baubles are not for those with conservative style. She combines bold colors and mismatched trinkets, from nautical rope to broken antique jewelry, in each one-of-a-kind piece.


Some combos of assorted gems  might be a bit over-the-top to match most ensembles ...But a similar design in a handbag makes my heart go pitter-patter.




There are other jewels that I would wear every day if I could...Here are my two favorites from her site:







Prices range from $300 to $1000 and up.

Too bad that the Sailor and I were married before I found out about Dolores Petunia. In addition to beautiful baubles, she also makes dresses for little girls. This would have been the perfect flower girl frock!  


I wish that this one came in big girl sizes-- I love the quail feathers at the top. I think wearing it would make me feel like a princess!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends.
    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS