06 December 2011

Dear Santa...

I've been very good this year. Will any of these fit in your sack?

Sedgewick Bar Cart

A bar cart to be used as intended or here's an even better idea...



Look at those fancy glitter throw pillows. Well, they're not as nice as these faux mink throw pillows that top my list....

Restoration Hardware Faux Mink Pillows
                                                       


I'm always appreciative of a pretty dress, and this one is in my faaaavorite color too. 


Monique Lhullier One Shoulder Trumpet Gown

I'm always running just a few minutes past fashionably late, but I bet one of these classic timepieces could keep me on schedule...



Rolex Datejust
Or, this one would do too. Maybe someday it will be on sale?


Cartier Tank Solo




In reality, I'd be pretty happy with the JCrew perfect shirt in white (which is out of stock until February) and some new jammies too. Simple.

                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS