07 November 2016

Baby It's Cold Outside: Essential Toppers

One of my 2016 goals was to SIMPLIFY, as in cleaning out, donating, selling, throwing away lots of stuff including unworn clothes. I've been pretty successful at maintaining that effort and have put lots in the charity bin at the church nearby several times throughout the year. And more importantly, I haven't refilled my wardrobe with impulse buys. I am aching for some updates to the fall/winter wear though. These toppers promise warmth and fashion without breaking the bank. All of them are around $200-$250.



Love this look with the cabernet colored heels and skinny jeans! It's a go anywhere look that would work for walking around running errands, having lunch with friends or even date night.


This cozy cocoon coat from new-to-me Aritzia is perfect for a winter weekend. I'm inspired to plan another weekend getaway to Lake Placid just to wear this coat! 


No list of fashion favorites around here is complete without animal print! This look confirms that you can mix leopard and plaid! I frequently wear my favorite JCrew plaid perfect shirt (now 25% off) with a leopard belt. The animal print screams fun and keeps this outfit from being too school girl preppy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS