21 November 2012

I love you times infinity...

Readers who know me personally know how much I love my turtlenecks! I wore them everywhere all throughout high school and even wore one on the Millennium New Year (...to a club in Montreal nonetheless. Poor decision). 

They're very warm and very Diane Keaton. Not very fashionable, even though the chic Emma Roberts is quoted in the October In Style as saying,  “I think there’s something so sexy about a turtleneck with a miniskirt,” she said. “That’s going to be my thing this winter.” I would totally be on board with that ensemble except I retired the turtlenecks when I met the Sailor. Finally. After years of being teased by friends frenemies. He hated them too. 

So...I was thrilled with the appearance of the infinity scarf because it reminds me of my favorite article of clothing. 

DOTS
JCrew

FUR

Asos


STRIPES
Poketo


TOGGLE
 
Not really an infinity scarf but the toggle is smashing 


Oh and those fashionista friends I mentioned-- the ones that hated the turtlenecks-- They've seen the light! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS