10 October 2014

Friday Finds: Wear, Read, Eat, Do

TGIF! Here are a few things on my radar this week...

WEAR

I recently stumbled upon The Classy Cubicle and want to raid blogger Mary Orton's closet! She has mastered the chic, preppy professional look, for sure!  Mary is not only a fashionista but also works in finance. How she finds the time to pull together these classy combos and take magazine-quality photos, I don't know!



READ

Good Links for a Happy Life. 'Nuf said.



EAT

How cute are these gingerbread skeletons? The recipe looks a little time consuming, but you could always substitute with pre-made mix and have these adorable treats done in an hour.




DO

Run 10 Feed 10
I've been participating in the Run 10 Feed 10 campaign for a couple of years now. Sign up to run a 10k (6.2 miles), and the campaign donates 10 meals to hungry children. Because there's no organized event around here, I signed up to Run My Own 10k and got it done this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS