17 September 2014

Five Things

Some bloggers are big on the Five Things Friday posts, but I'm breaking the pattern. So here are five things happening in my world this Wednesday.

TEA
Every autumn, I rediscover how much I love tea...Irish breakfast tea with a spot of sugar and milk brings me back to memories of living in Galway...And herbal tea that seems to soothe...well ... everything.

via



FACEBOOK HIATUS
I haven't been on Facebook in days and it feels so good! Since I don't do status updates frequently or post...ever... it's doubtful that anyone will notice. I just decided one morning that it's a massive time warp that adds very little value to the quality of my life. And, like that, we broke up...


RENT THE RUNWAY
I wish I had a fancy schmancy event where I could rock this Rent the Runway dress modeled by the stunning Julia from Tartans and Sequins  We have a wedding coming up in October, but I'm a bit worried it's way too formal for it. I love the look and think it would keep me somewhat warm. Even though the wedding will be indoors, I'm always cold so long sleeves or even one long sleeve is a plus!


  

NEW DESIGN BLOG
I stumbled upon View Along the Way and am totally impressed with Kelly and Andy's financially savvy house payoff and reno projects! I want Kelly to come presto-changeo my master BR!



SALTED FUDGE BROWNIES
I'm dying to try this salted fudge brownie recipe that Jen promises is the best brownie recipe ever...That's a bold statement, and I think I need to find out for myself if it's true!


Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS