14 February 2012

XOXO

Happy Valentine's Day! Here are a few things that are making me smile today...


Beautiful flowers from the Sailor arrived well in advance of Valentine's Day so that I could enjoy them before we go on vacation (Planning ahead-- the man is gooo-ood!)




"More than a dozen Angelenos navigate Valentine's Day from early morning until midnight. Three couples awake together, but each relationship will sputter; are any worth saving? A grade-school boy wants flowers for his first true love; two high school seniors plan first-time sex at noon; a TV sports reporter gets the assignment to find romance in LA; a star quarterback contemplates his future; two strangers meet on a plane; grandparents, together for years, face a crisis; and, an "I Hate Valentine's Day" dinner beckons the lonely and the lied to. Can Cupid finish his work by midnight?"

We watched Valentine's Day the movie this weekend. Star-studded cast- Shirley MacClaine, Julia Roberts, Bradley Cooper, Anne Hathaway, Jamie Foxx, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Emma Roberts, Taylor Swift.It was a cute movie- a little long, but the ending was worth it. And for those of you who have seen it and are wondering, yes, I cried at the end.



"Pink Swap" present for the Annual Monograms & Manicures gift exchange is en route to Oregon (hopefully arrived by now)! Hope my swap partner enjoys her goodies. It's always fun to get surprises in the mail. 


I adore this sweet baby! So excited to be part of Charlotte's life. I couldn't have dressed her better if she was my own little one-- She's a mini fashionista already with her leopard onesie and pink and green accessories! 


Love this man more than anything! I'm so lucky that he's my valentine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS