12 March 2011

My Vote

Anyone that has been following my blog for any length of time knows that I am passionate about music from the '60's and '70's. I was indeed born in the wrong era.

Much like my affinity for Keith Richards and Neil Diamond, there's a special place in my heart for Rod Stewart. And an even more special place in my heart for Rod's 1971 hit Maggie May. So I was thrilled when the very talented Paul McDonald who rocked it with this rendition on American Idol.





The talent on American Idol this season is amazing - so much better than it's been recently. But he is far and away my favorite. He's just happy being on stage singing, and his joy is contagious!

1 comment:

  1. Brings back so many memories...but none can top the Neal Diamond Christmas album. I hope you've forced, I mean, encouraged Adam to listen to it.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS