19 May 2017

Functional, Fashionable and Fancy

Happy Fri-yay, Friends! We're finally getting some summer weather around here, and I couldn't be happier about it. People complain about the cold for months and then when we finally get some nice weather, all you hear is, "It's soooo hot." I live for the sunshine and heat! Anyway, here are a few Friday Finds to kick off the weekend.

Graphic Image Summer Python Collection
These eye-catching high-end desk and travel accessories come in a variety of pastels. Boasting utility, they're perfect for staying organized on the go. Now I only wish that they made handbags in the pretty hued embossed leather-- Gigi New York handbags, is a sister company, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they too launch a Summer Collection.



Dallas based fashion blogger, Lo Murphy, first caught my attention on Instagram with this  darling white eyelet dress (sadly, it's sold out!) Her style is fun, feminine AND budget friendly. She partners with Nordstrom, Chicwish and Banana Republic, making many of her outfits accessible to all. 


I also love this one shoulder top paired with JCrew's let-out hem denim skirt. A white denim skirt is always on rotation in my summer wardrobe, and this one has a raw edge that gives it a little style. 





I am obsessed with these beautiful and functional ceramic pieces from Monica Porter, founder of Montes Doggett. These simple yet elegant handmade dishes and bowls are great for everyday-- dishwasher and microwave safe-- but there are some really stunning pieces that could dress up a table for a fancier occasion. These are going on my wishlist! 



Have a wonderful weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS