25 March 2015

Paper Crush

I cannot get enough of wallpaper! You might remember I first wrote about it here and finally incorporated Cole and Sons Woods in our kitchen by framing a few pieces....


And I wrote about how the obsession lives on in a more recent design post a couple of months ago.  One of these days, I'm just going to take the plunge and slap some up on my walls. Well, not really "slap" it up because I know that there's an art to hanging it. But...I stumbled across Hygge and West's new removable wallpaper tiles and thought "easy-peasy." That could be the solution to the Sailor's reluctance to hang wallpaper and my obsession with it of late.



Raindrop


I love everything about Hygge and West! It's a boutique company that manufactures all of its paper in the US.  Hygge (pronounced hoo-ga) is the  Danish word for cozy, and any room decorated in their wallpaper certainly is a place I could spend hours hanging out.

Julia Rothman's Daydream is my absolute favorite made by Hygge and West. It comes in blush, lilac, yellow, black, green, gray...





They also carry about a dozen other lines including Rifle Paper, which has been popping up all over design blogs.

Peonies via Bliss at Home

Pineapple via Manhattan Nest




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS