27 February 2014

Let's Play Dress Up!

For work, dresses are my "go to" outfit on days when I'm running short on time in the morning. There's no effort involved in matching pieces, and they offer a put-together, polished look in minutes.

For play, they're a wardrobe essential too. Easily packable for vacation, they're comfortable and transition from sight-seeing to dinner. And since I have vacation on the brain (I NEED a tropical one for sure!), my latest obsession is this caftan from Calypso St. Barth...

Buzios Silk Caftan

At $1,200, it's a little out of my price range though. And, let's be real, it's just not that practical for Upstate New York. How often would I really wear it?

Moving on to a few other flowy, boho chic frocks on my radar that are a bit more wearable and affordable...


 Victoria's Secret Ombre




Young Fabulous and Broke Hamptons Maxi




Calypso St. Barth Felicity Dip Dye
I know I'm not the only one longing for a warm getaway! What wardrobe essentials would be on your wish list for a weekend  escape?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS