29 September 2013

Ideal Autumn

Catching you up with some photos of what's been happening lately. I had a super-productive first weekend of autumn...Wish I was on a roll and could say that this weekend has been equally as productive! I have a busy Sunday Fun Day ahead of me, so I'm keeping this post short.






Switched out summer and fall clothes. Cleaned out closets and dressers.




Decorated the house with mums, pumpkins, glittery leaves, sparkly pumpkins and spiders (The Sailor isn't a fan of the glitter...)


Cooked comfort foods-- roasted chicken, brussel sprouts, butternut squash soup. Baked chocolate chip-oatmeal-butterscotch cookies. 


Made the first fire of the season...



Summer is by far my favorite season, but I'm really starting to embrace the changes that come with fall. Pumpkin spice everything, the leaves and colors of the Adirondacks, sweaters, spiced cider, cinnamon scented candles, crisp air. There's lots to love!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS