22 July 2013

Baby fever!

Not only is the Royal Baby due to arrive at any moment, but it seems that almost every week  day, one of my friends announces big news. The past two weekends, I've attended baby showers for little ones expected in August. I wish I had pictures to share, but I'm the worst when it comes to taking photos!


If you've spent more than a minute on Pinterest or Etsy, I suppose that you already know babies need a lot of stuff. Thankfully for expectant moms, there are tons of lists and other resources out there to advise what a newborn really needs.

I am totally clueless when it comes to anything baby-related ... but I did see what seem to be some absolute necessities as I was shopping around for gifts for friends...



I've already shared my love for infinity scarves, so it's no surprise that this fashionable yet practical scarf caught my eye! 



Sugar Snap makes individual pouches to keep everything easily accessible in the diaper bag, and they also have a little unit to keep the car organized too! The labels on each bag help new moms save time by avoiding digging around to find what undoubtedly would otherwise be lodged at the very bottom of the bag.




Bath time with a newborn seems like it could be more challenging than changing time, feeding time or nap time. This plush Blooming Baby Bath is a super cute way to make it easier and more comfortable for the bambino. 



This isn't the prettiest storage unit, but the idea of labeling each drawer is a must in my book. Staying organized (or rather getting organized) seems to be one of the things that keeps new moms from chaos and insanity. The labels not only make it easier for a sleep deprived momma to find things, but dads, grandparents and babysitters can help put things where they belong.


Okay, so these don't fall into the "necessities" category. But, gosh, they're adorable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS