13 December 2012

Rue La La: Time is a wastin'

Hurry on over to Rue La La! Today's sales are some of my favorite brands:

I saw "Boho Wardrobe" and immediately was in love with this sweater when I saw it!

Free People, $99.90



Wear with everything metallic ballet flats...

French Sole, $69.90


Rugby in Georgetown is a can't miss stop when we're in DC!


Ralph Lauren, Rugby  $49.90




Ralph Lauren Rugby, $49.90


We have these knives and they are incredible! I keep saying I'm going to take a knife skills course at A Different Drummer's Kitchen so I actually can use them properly.Maybe that's a good goal for 2013...


Shun Cutlery, $449.90 --

And this top would be perfect if I ever get back in the yoga groove. Lucy has the most comfortable workout clothes!

Lucy, $25.90
Go shop!
                                                               





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS