09 February 2012

Passion for Purple

Whoa! Hello, purple! If the Sailor wouldn't completely object (Not a chance, no way, no how, never), I'd loooove to replicate Jules Reid's living room in our (non-existent) new house. The purple is so bold, so happy.






Jules' home is featured in this month's Matchbook Magazine, highlighting her eye for beautiful fabrics, mixing vintage and modern- which she also does in her eponymous clothing line. You may recall my love for all-things-Jules from this post on her Boho Chic fashions. 


I saw this jacket/robe on Jules and was so hopeful that it was in her Spring 2012 collection. But it's not. Better for the budget I guess...I did find these two pretty little frocks instead though...



I know the Sailor thinks the tunic look is right up there w/ purple living rooms. It's doubtful I'll ever stop loving this look though.   Especially when the tunic is in pink and green!







I was psyched to see the end of the feature in Matchbook, "Channeling Jules," where they tell readers how to replicate the Jules Reid look in their own homes. It showed the zigzag throw I just bought. 

Jonathan Adler, $295

Well, perhaps not that exact one. A little too pricey to throw on the back of the couch and have Murph, the fat cat, shed on. But it is similar indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS