23 October 2011

Three things I am loving

Yankee Candle Lakeside Birch Candles-  I'm not a big fan of floral (lilac, gardenia, rose) or food scented (buttercream, apple pie, hazelnut) candles, so I think that's why I loooove  this sweet, woodsy, musky scented candle for fall.




 
Patagonia Better Sweater- With the appearance of a knit sweater, this fleece-lined, slim-cut pullover is a little dressier than the regular zip-up fleece jacket. Wearing it makes this transition into fall ...somewhat bearable...so far.








Python Shoes- I am obsessed with finding the perfect pair of python shoes. These Ralph Lauren Dakota peep-toes -- yeah, well they're pretty perfect-- but the price just isn't within the budget. So, the search continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS