10 September 2014

Little and Big...

These are old news for all you mommies out there, but I just stumbled upon Freshly Picked mocs while scrolling through Instagram. (They've also been featured in People, Parenting and In Touch.) They're just adorable! If only the little ones in my life were just a wee bit smaller, I'd be buying them in an instant!





And big girl shoe love... I went to dinner with my parents one night this weekend. Clearly, my mom has been dominating the remote control and they've been binge watching Project Runway. Big T, who knows of my love for cowboy boots, informed me that they're going to be very "in vogue" this fall. The bolder, the better, he said. I have my eye on these...

Lucchese Tan Burnished



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS