07 August 2014

Three Things

Style Me Pretty Glitter and Gold Little Girl's Birthday Party
This melted my heart! Everything about it! The precious little girls, the glittery accents, the puppy named "Summer," the lush willow trees and landscaping...





Love Shack Fancy
I've been obsessed with this dress ever since I spotted Emily of The Milly & Grace Girls wearing it here. I'm a big fan of "dip dye" (aka tye dye), and this silk georgette fabric creates the look of understated elegance. Some of these dresses are more in line with my budget though!



Southern Cross
Seems like every summer, there's one tune that becomes the song of the summer. A few years ago, it was Shambala. Then, it was Sister Golden Hair. This summer's song is Jimmy Buffett doing one of my favorite CSN songs.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS