25 February 2013

Trendsetter: "Hello, World" Sneakers

The Sailor recently ordered some new kicks. Without consulting me first. And that's fine. Buuuut, when they arrived, I was a little surprised....





Whoa! Pretty flashy for someone who is not the least bit flashy and usually has a good eye for style. I initially thought they were just hideous, but they've really started to grow on me. And since he got his fierce new sneakers, I've started seeing the neon and bright primary colored joggers everywhere!


Via PBFingers

Reebok sent several of their Fitness Ambassadors the purple Real Screams, which all of the healthy living bloggers have recently featured.

Via Vanessa Jackman

And they've even been spotted on the runway! Veronika Heilbrunner of MyTheresa donned hot pink at Paris FW2013.


Via BackBayouVintage

If that's not enough to convince you that these sneakers are IN, here's Grace Coddington, Creative Director at Vogue, sporting red Adidas.

Functional, versatile, and high-fashion-- yes. Now I want my own pair of to make it just a bit more fun to go to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS