28 September 2012

Fancy Footwear

SHOES!!! I said goodbye to my Jack Rogers for the season. I was sad to pack them away until a sunnier day and even sadder to see my sorry collection of well worn fall footwear come out of storage. I. Need. New. Shoes. It's not even a "want." It's a "need." Yup, that's how I'll justify it.


Miu Miu  Embroidered Velvet Slippers

And just look at the gem covered heel! They come in ruby red too... magic slippers! Navy, red, black. I'll take them all!



Bandolino Cazadora
So very practical - black and brown tall boots. One pair that matches everything!

Grey Suede Rag and Bone Booties
I'm usually not a fan of the trendy bootie seen everywhere this season. But, well, everything looks good on Gwynnie including these Rag and Bone Newbury boots. I'd probably need a blazer like hers to complete the look. And while I'm making my wishlist, I'd love long legs too.

London Charity Event


I'll leave you with this image of what would be the perfect, cozy, peaceful spot to settle in with a big stack of magazines and a glass of wine on a rainy or snowy evening. (White wine, not red. I'd probably spill red.)

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS