10 March 2011

Just three things...

In the spirit of EAS from Let the Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore, I'm providing insight into three things I am loving now. It's hard to limit it to just three though!

At the top of the list, always and forever...



1. In the evenings and on the weekends, I am rarely seen without these on my feet. They keep my toes from freezing between October to April in the tundra. 



2. Moisturizing and smells great. Definite necessity in the winter. Naia hand cream from Thymes.


 
3. The Sailor recently brought this home- Indulgent Trail Mix. A bargain from Walmart. Mmmmm.

"A decadent sweet and savory dream of white chocolatey drops, chocolate drops, peanut butter drops, almonds, peanuts, cashews, golden raisins and cranberries." Totally addictive. Just needs M&M's to make it the perfect snack.




 
What three things are you loving these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS